Privacy and Security
At The Plant Scooter, we value your business and appreciate your trust. Therefore, we take great care to safeguard information we gather from you so that you may feel secure when shopping. This information may include your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and credit card number.
All orders submitted to our site are encrypted with industry standard secure technology. Our security measures protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information we have collected at our site. It protects against a third party viewing your information.
We also may use your personal information to provide you with customized communications and keep you updated on the latest promotions or products that may interest you. You may opt out of these e-mails at any time by contacting us.
Information We May Collect
The Plant Scooter may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name, address, and email address when you provide it to us when using our web site or in some other manner, from our business partners, and from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services.
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our web site.
- Facilitate use of our web site.
- Manage your account and your preferences.
- Analyze use of and improve our web site, products and services.
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our web site.
With Whom We May Share Information We Collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf.
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our web site or offline.
- We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
- At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system and date/time stamp data.